Thread: OFFICIAL - Anschutz 8002 K I S2 is Part of Product Line up..

Thumbs up OFFICIAL - Anschutz 8002 K I S2 is Part of Product Line up..

Thank Goodness...have been hankering after one of these since late 2010, early 2011 ...at the time , only 300 existed...as Uwe Anschutz stated they would only produce these if there was demand...

NOW, down to serious business..

Euro 1295 / GBP1080 and am awaiting confirmation for a bigger discount for the gun, i) without front & rear sites, AND, ii) without standard Anschutz tool box...probably knock off at least Euro100+ to Euro 150 ...which would make the gun cost in UK price GBP960 there abouts ! ?

Am waiting for Manfred of www.schiesssport-buinger.de to revert with quotation to confirm discount for i) & ii) ..

Item #: 011676

http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index...=102&sprache=1

ALL KOSHER & LEGIT IN MAILING OUT OF GERMANY ! (me ? have bought numerous 10m guns from Germany without batting an eyelid for the last 3 years ).

Now when I get mine, am looking forward to the 12 ft/lb / 16J power boost by a certain UK Gunsmith ! :-)

nice one
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

An email from Manfred: http://www.schiesssport-buinger.de/

CONFIRMED (!) .... KNOCK OFF A FURTHER Euro200 FROM PRICE ! (without Front & rear sights)

Price Updat: Euro1095 / GBP 918 (Spot FX as of today)

Does not include cost of P&P from Germany to UK; and crappy UK Bank Rip Off FX conversion rate & wire transfer charge

Have asked to clarify also, if the tool box is included or not...and if not, is there a further discount...so awaiting reply..

Update: Price comes with standard tool box.
    Last edited by JG66; 09-02-2012 at 06:49 PM.