Thread: webley tracker...just got a nice one!

webley tracker...just got a nice one!

..its a newish one going of its number 46582..mechanically excellent,blueing lovely.bolt on type silencer,webley blank where the rear sight should live.has any one got any info on it please,rough year it was made,original spec's etc....thank.

Mine is 14xxx and 1982 not that that's much help

At a guess yours is from about 1992

Original fitment was open sights or blanking plate and push-fit muzzle weight.

Yours has probably been fitted with an aftermarket silencer ads the muzzle weight put aside.

They are great little guns - I use mine regularly for ratting - so short and pointable
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

yea thanks mattyboy i saw your post so i thought ide ask...fancyed one for a bit..,best £50 ive spent in a while,it even has some brand new 3-9x50's on it...its strange shooting with a ''twanger'' after using pcp's for years....lol

50 Quid? You lucky so-and-so

I love the Tracker 10.5 ft lb and they run really sweetly.

Easy to cock (for a sidelever) decent useable safety, and lovely for plinking or hunting

Enjoy it and welcome back to "real" airgunning
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

lol...yea but ive seen you get some nice bargins in the past....i bet ill not be able to hit owt with it,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by the logun-ator View Post
    lol...yea but ive seen you get some nice bargins in the past....i bet ill not be able to hit owt with it,lol.
    Bargins? Moi?

You'll be fine with it - just remember not to hang on like grim death

You're going to have so much fun You'll wonder why you joined the "scuba club" LOL

Cheers