Thread: Dennis E Hiller books: values.

Dennis E Hiller books: values.

I have 2 Hiller books to sell and require prices. The first is "A Collector's Guide to Air Rifles" (second edition) with blue cover in good condition. And "Air Pistols" collectors guide (second edition) 1982 with yellow cover in exellent condition with plastic protective cover. Any values would be greatly appreciated.
    Horse raceing may be the sport of kings, but rat shooting is the king of sports!

Hello,

My opinion : £20:00 each.

Sam

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Well a little while ago, copies of the 4th edition (the best and most useful edition) of Hiller's Air Rifles were selling on the bay for £45 plus post, but since then, Henry Krank (Google them if not sure who they are), has come across some unsold stock of the same, which they are selling BRAND NEW for £20 each, so s/h, and not being the 4th edition, reckon yours may be worth approx a tenner posted? Pistol book should be worth a little more however (maybe £15 plus post). Hope this helps. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.