Thread: 6m Pistol postal competition?

6m Pistol postal competition?

Is there a 6m air pistol postal competition being run on here anywhere. Information appreciated!!

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Google

Umarex Boys Club Forum

ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

Yep!

Not 6 meters exactly: but yes, the UBC has 6 yards, 10 meters, pistol, rifle, vintage, Police: you name it! Competitions going every week. No fees, no dues, no forms, no mailing anything.

All you need is an airgun, at least 6 yards of safe shooting space, internet access, and a desire to shoot!

Check us out : Umarex Boys Club Forum: the world's finest internet, international airgun club!

Jim

UBC Police Pistol Manager
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

UBC is great fun and a good variety of comps. Fun BB pistols etc are very well catered for.

British Pistol Association runs more formal internet postal comps here

www.british-pistol.co.uk

Targets have to be witnessed and either posted or scanned and sent in via email

Thumbs up BPA

Quote Originally Posted by IH View Post
    UBC is great fun and a good variety of comps. Fun BB pistols etc are very well catered for.

British Pistol Association runs more formal internet postal comps here

www.british-pistol.co.uk

Targets have to be witnessed and either posted or scanned and sent in via email

I was just about to say the same i'd just been back to BPA to get a link. Airgun-tec also do similar comps...mike...

Thanks Guys, have now signed up for both Umarek and BPA. Now just need to download those targets and get shooting (in the garage this time of year I think).
    Cheers,
    Nick

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    See you on the UBC Forum, Nick! I'm Jim McArthur on there, also.
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone