Thread: Hi - to all Air Gunners 'Another Newbie'

Smile Hi - to all Air Gunners 'Another Newbie'

Hi to all, what a great place to browse points of view share and gather info from the fellow Air Gunners. I decided to sign up as more recently I purchase an Air Arms S410F Classic .177. At the moment I haven't braved the recent cold weather to set Scope zero but did a bit of indoors Chronograph work with a few brands of pellets to check out ft/lbs and fps. If interested please take a look at the readings posted in Air Gun Reviews.

I'm located in Mid Bedfordshire and often have difficulty getting the Dive Bottle refilled for this area. I use to use Divercity in Bletchley but they seemed to have ceased trading, I eventually got a refill here for £3 www.air-technique.co.uk located in Luton if that helps anyone else looking for Dive Bottle refills in this area.

About me: Now 62, early retired, happily married to an lovely and very understanding Wife, I still refuse to be old as I'm from the 'My Generation' period. Even Roger Daltrey still rocks now and again, as it goes 'Hope I Die before I Get Old'. The other lovely Lady in my life since 2003 is a Theoben Rapid MK2 .22 which has been totally reliable, never leaked, never been stripped to service any seals, only clean the barrel after 200 - 300 shots and still performs perfectly well within the power parameters. 'Don't fix it if it ain't Broke'. Other shooting interests include a regular bit of Clay Bashing at our local club. Oh I forgot to mention the fine weather Fishing.

Best wishes to you all, always be safe and enjoy your shooting, Paul

hi Paul, welcome to the forum buddy

hi and welcome