Thread: rare 10m match rifle for possible sale.

rare 10m match rifle for possible sale.

hello im thinking of selling my heanel 550-1 target gun. Its as good as it gets brand new box all the paperwork box all tools and bits ssp system, works wonderfully, diopter sights gun is immaculate ad shoots spot on. thing is there is nothing on the web, the only one i can see went on egun for 650 dollors but that was rebuilt and no bits, this has everything, and in new condition. so what do you think i should sell for? im guessing about 600 pound ? it also has the adjustable cheek and butt, which the ones i have seen do not. thanks

07757875566 there are some photos on the slide show page of my website www.discoinessex.co.uk

so this gun is brand new boxed, only 50 shots put through, box of tools/sights/paper work test card. dated 1989 on test card, accuracy is bang on.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Nice site - but the pictures of your match rifle are not very easy to see clearly - do you have any other then those on your site?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Nice site - but the pictures of your match rifle are not very easy to see clearly - do you have any other then those on your site?
    hi if u are interested in the gun i can do some now. I want to get this gun from solware up north, so may be looking to sell this.

ps there are others on the site under the page http://www.discoinessex.co.uk/About-Richard.html they are a little better, but the gun looks better in the flesh. Its pretty long so hard to take good shots of it.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

OK thanks - I look forward to seeing them.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.