Thread: Walther LP53 x 2

Walther LP53 x 2

I have fallen heir to two of the above pistols, both of which need some tlc, are parts still available and where? or is there anyone out there who services and repairs them. One i think just requires a breech seal the other may require a bit more. Again one comes with barrel weight and cocking aid inside a wooden case the other just pistol. Are they worth much as if they could get going it would be good and I would rate the finish as used but not abused, a couple of scratches here and there so not maybe as a collector would want.

Iain D
    FWB 700 Universal, FWB65, Anschuz 1913, BSA Martini MK5, CZ452

Quote Originally Posted by Iain D View Post
    I have fallen heir to two of the above pistols, both of which need some tlc, are parts still available and where? or is there anyone out there who services and repairs them. One i think just requires a breech seal the other may require a bit more. Again one comes with barrel weight and cocking aid inside a wooden case the other just pistol. Are they worth much as if they could get going it would be good and I would rate the finish as used but not abused, a couple of scratches here and there so not maybe as a collector would want.

Iain D
    Oops, just saw it said LP53, not LP3.

You can get some parts from John Groenewold in the US. www.jgairguns.biz
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

You lucky bugger,I've been after one of those for ages.

Charles

Only lucky if I can get them working!
    FWB 700 Universal, FWB65, Anschuz 1913, BSA Martini MK5, CZ452