Thread: FAS 604 Wanted

FAS 604 Wanted

Been looking for a while but i am after a FAS 604.

Please PM me with details.

Ian

Good Luck

I spent the best part of a fortnight trawling everywhere looking for a 604, and the only place I found one was on the NSRA website, new, and well out of my budget

http://www.nsra.co.uk/Shop2/Shop_html/Air_Pistols.htm

If you find somebody selling more than one let me know!
    Steyr LP10E... when you absolutely positively have to punch neat holes in the middle at 10m accept no substitute

Fas 604

I have sent a pm.
    Evo 10 Compact.

I see Bob at Checkmate Guns has a new Mk2 with a blue "tigerstripe" laminated grip and a couple of used Mk1 604's in stock as well.

It may be worth giving him a call to see what he is asking for them.

Bob is also good at repairing and servicing the 604 pistols, so you should also be able to negotiate a good waranty from him as well.

Its a bit of a distance for you to travel though for the compulsory "face to face" RFD sale, so a private sale may be better as they can be posted directly to you.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

FAS 604 sor sale just been resealed offers 07831 886644

good condition ring or txt 07831 886644

blackpool air rifles had a new one in for £495 a few weeks ago

Fas 604

Hi, I am selling my Fas 604. I've had it from new - 22 years - and it's in mint condition. I've only had to change the seals once, about five years ago. It has a match adjustable grip and comes in a wooden box with some new seals. I'm not sure how much these things go for, but this one is a beauty so is £250 too much to ask for? I live in Leicestershire, if interested let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by freddo View Post
    Hi, I am selling my Fas 604. I've had it from new - 22 years - and it's in mint condition. I've only had to change the seals once, about five years ago. It has a match adjustable grip and comes in a wooden box with some new seals. I'm not sure how much these things go for, but this one is a beauty so is £250 too much to ask for? I live in Leicestershire, if interested let me know.
    Your 604 will be a Mk 1 - does it have the right handed anotomical grip with adjustable handshelf?

Please let me know if it is still available and if it still has the handbook and tools.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.