Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rochford a g c 19th feb open comp!

We'll see if we can't find some of those chestnut husks to put down his trousers. That will sort them out. We'll leave Karen to put them down his trousers though, I certainly don't fancy that.

Get hold of some of those Ice Pops. I could have done with one the other week when I put too many chillies in me dinner. Oooooh so sore!
    Worse bit was I had done enough for three meals so I had two left. Funny though, the chilly had mellowed by the time I summoned up the courage to eat it
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    We'll see if we can't find some of those chestnut husks to put down his trousers. That will sort them out. We'll leave Karen to put them down his trousers though, I certainly don't fancy that.

Get hold of some of those Ice Pops. I could have done with one the other week when I put too many chillies in me dinner. Oooooh so sore!
    Worse bit was I had done enough for three meals so I had two left. Funny though, the chilly had mellowed by the time I summoned up the courage to eat it
    You think I would go near there! Now you all know I will muck in a get my hands dirty, but you've got to draw the line somewhere!lol

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    What a great day yet again at RAGC,

Fantastic weather and what a great turnout too,

So good that we run out of food lol but hey when you have a good days shoot who needs food.

See you all in 2 weeks.

Atb Harry.
    Last edited by Harry; 19-02-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Hello hello . I HAVE COME FOR YOUR BADGERS . FEED ME!!!!

Badgers badgers here come the badgers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf9o7...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by kungfubob; 20-02-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    Dan grades do it best !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kungfubob View Post
    Badgers badgers here come the badgers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf9o7...e_gdata_player
    PMSL Bob, I've been in hospital since yesterday lunch time mate and that made me smile... So whos the badger man?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    PMSL Bob, I've been in hospital since yesterday lunch time mate and that made me smile... So whos the badger man?
    That would be my brother mate.
    What have you gone and done to yourself this time?
    Dan grades do it best !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kungfubob View Post
    That would be my brother mate.
    What have you gone and done to yourself this time?
    Oh right I've not seen him post anything before i dont think hence not knowing his bbs name, Im in due to the stomac cramps i keep getting mate and after a load of tests yesterday i have another day of more tests and scans so fingers crossed might be out soon to have some pancakes as im nil by mouth in hear at the mo, Man im starving lol and what makes things even worse everyone round me is getting fed and im dribbeling like a dog lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Oh right I've not seen him post anything before i dont think hence not knowing his bbs name, Im in due to the stomac cramps i keep getting mate and after a load of tests yesterday i have another day of more tests and scans so fingers crossed might be out soon to have some pancakes as im nil by mouth in hear at the mo, Man im starving lol and what makes things even worse everyone round me is getting fed and im dribbeling like a dog lol...
    Blimy, you must have been bad if you are lusting afdter hospital food. Hope things get sorted out soon.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Blimy, you must have been bad if you are lusting afdter hospital food. Hope things get sorted out soon.
    Not hospital food uncle when they said i could eat after starving me for 24 hours and not doing the c t scan which i waited all day for i got the wife to grab some kfc and it tasted soooooo much better then the food hear, Well another day in paradise and no doute will be pushed from piller to post and if im lucky i might get a look in the scan department. Cant wait to get the hell out of hear and go shooting again.

yeah its mike . hi all .
    hope your feelin better harry but if your in hospital then maybe someone else might win a comp ,

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalbadger View Post
    yeah its mike . hi all .
    hope your feelin better harry but if your in hospital then maybe someone else might win a comp ,
    Hi Mike,

Thanks mate much better but they still dont know what up with me, Had to come home tonight though mate as i couldent spend another night in that place as them beds were killing my back and im in so much pain, Funny that you go in with one thing and you come out with something else, Poxy place lol, Back tomorrow to get the results, Fingers croosed they might have an answer for me.

Hope to see you all in 2 weeks.

Atb Harry.