Thread: Dan wesso ?

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...

Dan wesso ?

something that really annoys me about the dan is the way the cylinder can fall out of place if you tip the gun up , in fact if the grips are back in the loading position you can just tip the gun and the cylinder will fall right off ,
    bad design ??

has anyone cured this , i can only think of puting a small circlip in the ejector rod . but then it might sbag when the rod is closed .
    Getting Old

On mine there is a very small projection which the cylinder butts up to when it's in the open position; it's tiny, but it's enough to stop the cylinder falling off - unless it's shaken quite hard. Does yours not have that projection?

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...
    it does, but if the cylinder is above it just a touch, then it just slides right back ,,

anyway i have cured it now , by cutting a small grove in the ejector rod at the end of the cylinder ,
    and putting a small O ring on it.. perfect now
    Getting Old