Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bsa airsporter stutzen rb2 .22cal

Bsa airsporter stutzen rb2 .22cal

It is with heavy heart that i am considering selling my stutzen .22 but i have to be sensible and realise that in order to buy something new,something in my collection has to go. Well here it is Rhs dark stained beech stocked with full set of williams open sights including foreend hood and sling swivels. Condition is very good all over the metal work i would describe as excellent. Stock has small dent under the comb near the swivel hole,a small chip in the underlever recess top end by lever release catch.apart from that just tiny indentations under the forend. Cocks smoothly and fires perfectly i havent chrono'd this rifle but it does have plenty of punch as the local squirrels have discovered! For the rifle only including the open sights £350+insured post. A classic british hunting airrifle.Thanks for looking

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    pm sent

Chippendale (With clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Mattatack View Post
    It is with heavy heart that i am considering selling my stutzen .22 but i have to be sensible and realise that in order to buy something new,something in my collection has to go. Well here it is Rhs dark stained beech stocked with full set of williams open sights including foreend hood and sling swivels. Condition is very good all over the metal work i would describe as excellent. Stock has small dent under the comb near the swivel hole,a small chip in the underlever recess top end by lever release catch.apart from that just tiny indentations under the forend. Cocks smoothly and fires perfectly i havent chrono'd this rifle but it does have plenty of punch as the local squirrels have discovered! For the rifle only including the open sights £350+insured post. A classic british hunting airrifle.Thanks for looking
    Another PM sent

Photos please
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

"i am considering selling my stutzen .22 "

Are you still considering, or have you decided to sell?
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    "i am considering selling my stutzen .22 "

Are you still considering, or have you decided to sell?
    very drole Eric - pedantry at its finest

Get yer wallet oot

ATB
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattatack View Post
    I have pmd you twice about this rifle and you have not replied I was wondering also if it had been withdrawn.

would you please reply
    Cheers

Chippendale

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    I have pmd you twice about this rifle and you have not replied I was wondering also if it had been withdrawn.

would you please reply
    Cheers

Chippendale
    If you check his profile, he was last on here 18/02
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

rb2

Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    Now thats just inconsiderate .

Stutzen

Hi air-tech.

Fairly new to forum, not au-fait with system yet otherwise would have seen it, it's just that it seems two of my pms were either not sent correctly or have not been delivered to the recipient.

Chippendale (carpenter, with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Hi air-tech.

Fairly new to forum, not au-fait with system yet otherwise would have seen it, it's just that it seems two of my pms were either not sent correctly or have not been delivered to the recipient.

Chippendale (carpenter, with clothes on)
    No problem, that is exactly why I pointed it out, so you don't get the impression the vendor was/is ignoring you. If your PMs have departed i.e. you did not get a message suggesting that the user's inbox is full and hence they could not be delivered, then gremlins aside they HAVE been received, but obviously not necessarily viewed.

I'll deal with Basa later...
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

No problem, that is exactly why I pointed it out, so you don't get the impression the vendor was/is ignoring you. If your PMs have departed i.e. you did not get a message suggesting that the user's inbox is full and hence they could not be delivered, then gremlins aside they HAVE been received, but obviously not necessarily viewed.

Cheers, will eventually understand the system, I hope!

Chippendale

please Sir

I didn't mean it.

Miss directed pm

I've had 2-3 pm's go to the wrong person, someone who was in no way connected to the thread! And the guy I was PM didn't get any messages. Might be an issue....

stutzen

another pm sent

Chippendale