Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: apologies

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.

apologies

Hi Everybody.

I have posted this in this part of the forum because I was not sure where it would be picked up by any other members who are interested in collectable guns.

I apologise for my wrong doing in asking for the price of some articles that were advertised in this part of the forum.

On the forum header it is written under the header "discussion, sales/valuation". I assumed that this meant asking prices condition etc.

I can assure you that this will not happen again and again apologise for the error.

Chippendale (With clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Hi Everybody.

I have posted this in this part of the forum because I was not sure where it would be picked up by any other members who are interested in collectable guns.

I apologise for my wrong doing in asking for the price of some articles that were advertised in this part of the forum.

On the forum header it is written under the header "discussion, sales/valuation". I assumed that this meant asking prices condition etc.

I can assure you that this will not happen again and again apologise for the error.

Chippendale (With clothes on)
    execute him i say ........cant back out of guzzzzumping people that easy .... give him at least a 3 year ban gareth

Gazumping

THREE YEAR! THREE YEARS!
    I make no bones, I did it, I gazumped but it was quite innocent I assure you. Three years seems stiff though I would not have got three years if I'd P.....d on the statue of Churchill during the student university fee riots, come on, three years.

THREE YEAR! THREE YEARS!
    I make no bones, I did it, I gazumped but it was quite innocent I assure you. Three years seems stiff though I would not have got three years if I'd P.....d on the statue of Churchill during the student university fee riots, come on, three years.
    mmmm innocence hey ??? that old card!!!!! pleading for leniency hey!!!

Innocence (or guiltlessness) is a term used to indicate a lack of guilt, with respect to any kind of crime, sin, or wrongdoing. In a legal context, innocence refers to the lack of legal guilt of an individual, with respect to a crime.

its was a crime young chippendale ... it is usually a 5 year mandatory sentence ...but you pleaded guilty without trial...

so 3 years is justified......

It takes a man to appologise, and if the lesson has been learnt, enough said.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

That's it then

See you in three years, a brief encounter of the forum it seems was all that I was destined to have. It has been a short but good experience, I will remember you all for a long time. I was looking forward to spending the remainder of my days pinking in the garden, having a G & T (Bombay my preference) reading of the exploits of fellow gunners on the forum and the anecdotes and tales of what and how the airgunning world is going on.

Alas this is not to be, the strict rules and regulations of the forum must be adhered to with no exception,

I pity your lack of sympathy though and hope that the world does finish at the end of the year as predicted and you can all join me on range in the sky for some gentle shooting practice,10 mtrs only though my eyesight crap.

Goodbye
    Chippendale (with clothes on)

That's it then

See you in three years, a brief encounter of the forum it seems was all that I was destined to have. It has been a short but good experience, I will remember you all for a long time. I was looking forward to spending the remainder of my days pinking in the garden, having a G & T (Bombay my preference) reading of the exploits of fellow gunners on the forum and the anecdotes and tales of what and how the airgunning world is going on.

Alas this is not to be, the strict rules and regulations of the forum must be adhered to with no exception,

I pity your lack of sympathy though and hope that the world does finish at the end of the year as predicted and you can all join me on range in the sky for some gentle shooting practice,10 mtrs only though my eyesight crap.

Goodbye
    It might have been better if you had just kept your head down, but i guess in your line of work Mr Chippendale, you do end up in some fishy situations. : )

That's it then
    I was looking forward to spending the remainder of my days pinking in the garden...
    How do you do that exactly?

Is that like going for the pink or stink ( i heard about that on here too)?
    Last edited by merc350; 18-02-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by merc350 View Post
    How do toy do that exactly?

Is that like going for the pink or stink ( i heard about that on here too)?
    put that down to him being frightened ...... but he has tried to nobble the jury by pm

interfering with sentence

also lads he did use the words peeing on winstons statue to ...... treason ..

come on gareth slap your black wig on we are waiting for young chip,s future to be decided here

Ok, Ok, I am a bed spaler iment clinking for guds sacke. I wudnt pee on whinstuns statue Ive reed his buks orl th tyme ive red is only novel so there, if hew want me too resigne gust say so il resigne. no ard fealings.

Ok, Ok, I am a bed spaler iment clinking for guds sacke. I wudnt pee on whinstuns statue Ive reed his buks orl th tyme ive red is only novel so there, if hew want me too resigne gust say so il resigne. no ard fealings.

Prepare to have your plonker pulled, oh sorry thats your job description.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Someone please hand me the black cap.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    I'm on my knees and ready for the sentence to be carried out but remember, "he who is without sin cast the first stone" and "to err is human,to forgive divine"
    Finally
    Teach me to feel another's woe,
    To right the fault I see
    That mercy I to others show,
    That mercy show to me.

Chippendale (the carpenter, with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Someone please hand me the black cap.
    I think he's going to fit in here a lot better than that whinging pillock last week, banished after 4 posts.

ATVB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .