Thread: Rossendale Model Target Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...

Rossendale Model Target Club

Just a note to say thanks to Bob and John for a very warm welcome when i went to visit the club, i could only spend a short time there,but i enjoyed the pistol shooting. There are plans afoot for Bell Target shooting in the near future so i`m looking forward to that. Thanks again lads see ---- www.bobsairguns.com

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Just a note to say thanks to Bob and John for a very warm welcome when i went to visit the club, i enjoyed the pistol shooting. There are plans afoot for Bell Target shooting in the near future so i`m looking forward to that. Thanks again lads see ---- www.bobsairguns.com
    what he said
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Thanks for your kind comments guys - it was great to meet you both and we are very grateful for your support.

We are a bit "thin on the ground" as far as member numbers go, and very much hope you are able to come and shoot with us again.

Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Thanks for your kind comments guys - it was great to meet you both and we are very grateful for your support.

We are a bit "thin on the ground" as far as member numbers go, and very much hope you are able to come and shoot with us again.

Bob.
    nice website
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now

Quote Originally Posted by bassmanrich View Post
    nice website
    Thanks - there does not seem to be too much time available for me at the moment to add something new every day, but I try to add new items and pictures as often as I can.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

rossendale model target club

thanks for your comments gordon hope to see you again john