Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Rossendale Model Target Club

Following the good press here on the BBS we just acquired a new Lov 21 to add to our club armoury and shot it for the first time last night.

The pistol is basically good - but ours shoots across to the left of the target by quite some margin with everyone that tried it.

We have shifted the rear sight across to the right as far as it will go and it can now almost reach the target centre but that is on the extremes of the rear sights adjustment and so I am reluctant to open out the rear sight or to do any work on the trigger until I can resolve this problem.

Has anyone else had this problem or is our example just a freak that we should take back to our local supplier for an exchange?

NOW SORTED
    Last edited by zooma; 13-07-2015 at 03:40 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

George (thirdwheel of MPL postal series fame) will be visiting the club this Thursday evening so if any of you would like to some along and shoot with us for the evening you could also have a chat with George and myself about anything concerning the MPL postal series.

......and of course entering "on the spot" will save you any postage charges too!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.