Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Rossendale Model Target Club

Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    Unfortunately the card you saw, that Steve shot with the Pardini last night, was not an MPL Card. On the plus side, as practice for his Scottish comp, and inward scoring, he was pleased with his first 50. The funny thing, it came after changing from R10s to Hobby's.
    If he is able to score 50 maximums he should be shooting for England - not Scotland!

I have heard it said many times that pellets are not so important at 10 metres in a pistol, but for consistancy, and if Steve is scoring well with the Hobby pellets ( 4.50) he should try the Meisterkugeln - but also in 4.50 to keep all his cards at the 50 maximum!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    Unfortunately the card you saw, that Steve shot with the Pardini last night, was not an MPL Card. On the plus side, as practice for his Scottish comp, and inward scoring, he was pleased with his first 50. The funny thing, it came after changing from R10s to Hobby's.
    Thats because they are 50p cheaper. Boy, hes taking this Scottish thing really to heart.

It was good to see Steve get his first (of many) maximums as hes put a lot of practice in and deserves it. I hadn't the heat to tell him of the old club tradition that he makes everyone a brew AND PAYS FOR IT!!!! [Mines coffee two]

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Thats because they are 50p cheaper. Boy, hes taking this Scottish thing really to heart.

It was good to see Steve get his first (of many) maximums as hes put a lot of practice in and deserves it. I hadn't the heat to tell him of the old club tradition that he makes everyone a brew AND PAYS FOR IT!!!! [Mines coffee two]

ATB
    Ian
    That should put a bit of a dent in the high scores from now onwards!

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    That should put a bit of a dent in the high scores from now onwards!
    You will see a glut of 49's.

NEWS FLASH: Ive just be informed the 10 MPL medals (5 for the top shots in each club) come with RIBBONS !!!

ATB
    TC1

Isn't that discriminatory for those without hair!

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

Full Colour MPL Decals for Case and Pistol Grips.

You will see a glut of 49's.

NEWS FLASH: Ive just be informed the 10 MPL medals (5 for the top shots in each club) come with RIBBONS !!!

ATB
    TC1
    Very pretty - we like ribbons we do!!

I have just got the artwork to the printers for some full colour vinyl MPL self adhesive stickers.

I am making two sizes - one as a case sticker to support and promote the MPL, and one a lot smaller to fit the pistol grip of any MPL approved pistol.

They will be lazer cut and ready just to peel off the backer sheet and zap onto your MPL pistol cases and grips.

They look really good on the computer, so I am hoping they will look as good or even better when we get them finished this afternoon.

This artwork is also available if you would like to use it to make some trophy centres or incorportate then into the medals - just let me know.

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...=25&Itemid=114

Excellent Bob. I bet they go well with the pretty pink ribbons on the medals.

ATB
    Ian

Excellent Bob. I bet they go well with the pretty pink ribbons on the medals.

ATB
    Ian
    Since you mention "pink" - whatever happend to TC2 and his pink tutu ?

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip
    I shoot R10's normally Bob,but I took the Pardini in the original case last night,so that Ian could take it for you.Now I know you may find this hard to believe after seeing the physic on Mr Jones,but he said it would be to heavy for him
    I pinched some hobbies of Mr 182Just to shoot,and the results speak for themselves,Masterclugs.dont go well through it.
    Ps bought a sleeve of hobbies todayThe other card I shot with them was 3x10&2x9
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
    I shoot R10's normally Bob,but I took the Pardini in the original case last night,so that Ian could take it for you.Now I know you may find this hard to believe after seeing the physic on Mr Jones,but he said it would be to heavy for him
    I did consider taking it and to relieve the weight delivering it to RMTC in instalments.

ATB
    TC1

I pinched some hobbies of Mr 182Just to shoot,and the results speak for themselves,Masterclugs.dont go well through it.
    Ps bought a sleeve of hobbies todayThe other card I shot with them was 3x10&2x9
    Thanks Steve - Ian was probably looking after your pellet stocks as he may have feared that I would like your Pardini a lot and and would have shot all your R10's through it!

Last Chance

Tuesday is the last opportunity for RMTC members to shoot their Round 3 MPL cards.

Most members have completed their cards OK - but there are still a couple that can shoot if they want to so don't miss the chance!

Another good night down at the club. Several members shot their round of the M.P.L. and I managed a half decent round for the Dorset league.
    The conversation varied and included one with Jeff and Bob with regards to shooting in silhouette, weighing pellets and eating before shooting. Quite varied topics as Im sure you will agree.

ATB
    Ian

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip
    What did you score then?I've been working on a semi auto card dispenser.Got it all up and running now just need a final couple of tweaks,then I'll try to get it on you tube.
    May be of interest to a club that doesn't have target changers like Rivi's or for home practise as its a stand alone unit.
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

What did you score then?I've been working on a semi auto card dispenser.Got it all up and running now just need a final couple of tweaks,then I'll try to get it on you tube.
    May be of interest to a club that doesn't have target changers like Rivi's or for home practise as its a stand alone unit.
    Is it waterproof and will it rust......I was just thinking about the RMTC cellar !