Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Rossendale Model Target Club

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Belt? Whats he using to pull the trigger?

ATB
    Ian
    Now my little swamp duck , that would be telling,

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Now now girls, as a man of my standing, you all know i am fully supported I quite enjoyed the shooting last night and John G`s birthday cake, a very nice gesture . I look forward to my 65th will let you know in good time.
    I did wonder what caused the candle shortage in Rawtenstall.
    Three units attended the blaze.

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY John.

ATB
    TC1
    Last edited by I. J.; 24-11-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    No body in ??

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    No body in ??
    Yup - waiting for you to arrive with your new GAMO to shoot your MPL cards!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Thanks for the welcome tonight everyone & the brew, I'm sure the coaching will help my mpl scores along with my new gamo, might still shoot the hw45 this time around then switch next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat stig View Post
    Thanks for the welcome tonight everyone & the brew, I'm sure the coaching will help my mpl scores along with my new gamo, might still shoot the hw45 this time around then switch next month.
    It was good to see you there tonight John.

I told you they weren't a bad bunch - not like that rabble over the big hill. Especially that one with the 'special needs' shoes and Chelsea Tractor.

Come again.

ATB
    Ian

Thumbs up

Just a quick reminder to all RMTC members who still have not shot there rounds 5 & 6 in the Dorset league.
    These must be completed and in Geoffs hands before or on Thursday night 20th December.
    Many thanks and good shooting......

Rmtc - agm

RMTC had its AGM last night and agreed the membership fee for 2013 will remain at £25 for the year.

Next week we will renew our NSRA affiliation and ask for next years subs.

We will also be asking anyone that would like to shoot in the Eley Championships with us this year to make themselves known at the club next week so we can take the details and get all the entries sent away next week.

Once the above two jobs are done and dusted we should have everything in place and ready for 2013.

We will continue to actively support and compete in the MPL each month and the Dorset League's ( Summer and Winter) and together with the Eley 2013 Championships we will have a pretty full competition calender for 10 meter pistol shooting.

Anyone that is within striking distance that would like to compete with us in any of these championships should send me a PM and come to the club and join us.

We don't have the best facilities - but we are the best company and we enjoy our shooting!

Welcome

We were very pleased to welcome two visitors to RMTC last night - Rob and John from Atherton - and very much appreciate their support and the length of the journey thay made to get here.

John has visited us before and decided to complete a Membership Application Form to join us last night as an RMTC member and brings with him a high degree of marksmanship that I am sure will get even better as he spends more time with us.

If John decides to become TC2 and shoot for RMTC in the MPL it may help us to even up the top end of the MPL league a little as this is an area where RMTC does not have the experience or the numbers to match the very strong Rivvy Elite League shooters.

Hopefully Rob will come along again to share the journey and shoot with us again soon.

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip
    Hopefully we will receive an official transfer request this time,so that a fee can be negotiated.
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
    Hopefully we will receive an official transfer request this time,so that a fee can be negotiated.
    No postage was involved.
    This time next year sunshine there will just be you and Christine left - THEN you will need the full gimp suit (very tight trousers) and running shoes.

Welcome aboard John. The more the merrier.

ATB
    TC1 (with the new motif )

Thanks for having us Bob had a great night again, I know Rob enjoyed himself & has told me to give him a shout next time I'm going up yonder hill. Don't know about tc2 but having a foot in each camp doesn't half make your legs ache hope to see you all Tuesday.

Thanks for having us Bob had a great night again, I know Rob enjoyed himself & has told me to give him a shout next time I'm going up yonder hill. Don't know about tc2 but having a foot in each camp doesn't half make your legs ache hope to see you all Tuesday.
    It's your shins that will be aching next time your at Rivi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    It's your shins that will be aching next time your at Rivi.
    See - I told you they were vicious and fractious! And from a fellow 'Rawtenstallian' (Or should that be rotten stallion?)

Come to RMTC - love, light (better) and happiness.
    Last edited by I. J.; 12-12-2012 at 10:35 AM.

Pleased to know you enjoyed yourselves last night, and it will be good to see you both again next week if you can make it.

BTY - I found a couple more Model 80's when I got home last night , so I think we should start to exercise them next week!