Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Rossendale Model Target Club

MPL stickers printed - I will take them to RMTC tomorrow night!

Wot's that about lead poisening and loss of something or other - sorry - can't remember what I was saying....
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I hope to be over tomorrow night (with NoCity? or TC4 as I like to call him ) so I will pick them up then.

ATB
    TC1
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...

Wot's that about lead poisening and loss of something or other - sorry - can't remember what I was saying....
    Iv`e seen that somewhere,but i can`t remember where. it may also cause, the i forgot who i was shooting with syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I hope to be over tomorrow night (with NoCity? or TC4 as I like to call him ) so I will pick them up then.

ATB
    TC1
    OK - sounds good.

See you and the other defectors tomorrow

R10 vs RWS Meisterkuglen

I managed to run a quick comparison this afternoon, which I posted on the CAPA.

Rather than repeat the post, here is a link:-

http://capa.myfreeforum.org/about311.html

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

Busy Week

We have a busy week at RMTC this week.

Firstly we have the first round of the second MPL series - the first to use the new simplified scoring system.

On Thursday we have the January Individual Bell Target match ( but the 10 metre pistol range remains open downstairs). This match will decide who the January Individual ELBT Champion will be.

We would prefer to have no newcomers in the club this week as we will may find it difficult to give them the time they deserve and we enjoy to offer to them, so if you have any prospective newcomers, please ask them to come next week instead of this week if possible so they can enjoy the welcome and attention they deserve.

......but we welcome any bell target shooter that would like to enter the Individual competition this Thursday.
    Last edited by zooma; 29-01-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Classic Carbon League

The first week of every month is when we should all shoot our CCL cards - but due to building and getting the Bell target stands and hoods sorted out etc we have all forgotten to shoot the cards!

Lets get busy and shoot the second round of the CCL over the next couple of club nights so we have a result to pass on the IJ and get ourselves clear and up to date ready to be on time next month!

Individual Bell Target Match - Thursday.

Just a late reminder to all those that are allowed out to play tomorrow night ( Valentines Day) there is the Individual Bell Target Match start at 7pm.

Just a late reminder to all those that are allowed out to play tomorrow night ( Valentines Day) there is the Individual Bell Target Match start at 7pm.
    Well that was (almost) a waste of space!

Although last week was the third week of February, it was not the third THURSDAY in February ( as was pointed out on the night) - so the above mentioned match will take place this Thursday 21st February.

We did have a good Valentines Day bell target shooting session , but the monthly competition is scheduled for the THIRD Thursday in every month so we did not shoot the match as some that want to take part in it would not have been aware if we had (inadvertently) shifted it forward by a week so we have held it over so we keep to the scedule.

This Thursday 21st February will be the Individual Bell target Match - appologies for any confusion caused !

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)

Excellent explanation Bob....I think.......

ATB

MIke.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post

Excellent explanation Bob....I think.......

ATB

MIke.
    I will translate from Rawtensaish for you Mike.

Ungowwa unboko ding wibble Thurs 21st.

Oh, and the snow isn't 'binking' [That one had me]

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I will translate from Rawtensaish for you Mike.

Ungowwa unboko ding wibble Thurs 21st.

Oh, and the snow isn't 'binking' [That one had me]

HTH
    Ian
    Pitching ! - the snow is not pitching ! - what is binking - I think you just made that up?

.......the rest is perfectly clear by the way!

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Thanks for that......all is now perfectly clear; we Boltonians can only understand the Queen's English tha knows.

ATB

Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    we Boltonians can only understand the Queen's English tha knows.
    That's nearly as bad as Americans claiming they speak English!!

Competition Dates

This week is MPL week ( the last week of the month).

Next week will be the first "proper" round of the new Classic carbon league ( the first week of the month).

Good luck everyone - lets give the Rivvy lads a good CO2 hammering in the new "gasser" series to start the way we intend to go on!