Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Rossendale Model Target Club

The Leaf certainly seems to have side-stepped all the flak I thought it was going to get - the Rivvy Lads got too involved with their internal barracking - and very good it was too!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    The Leaf certainly seems to have side-stepped all the flak I thought it was going to get - the Rivvy Lads got too involved with their internal barracking - and very good it was too!
    Sorry - I didn't mean to suggest that TC1 was in any way external ( to RMTC) or especially "internal" to RR - infact he remains an inigma - just the way he likes it!

Round Two - Last Chance

Tonight is the last night to shoot Round Two of the MPL, and I am getting a little worried about the late holidays some of our members are taking.

Is there anyone left in the Rossendale Valley today?

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Is there anyone left in the Rossendale Valley today?
    Rats and sinking ships come to mind.....
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    Rats and sinking ships come to mind.....
    Basking in the Rossendale Sun more likely......but had a few emails and texts today and it looks like some of them will be back tonight so that is good news for the MPL.

And I will be 'over the hill' encouraging Rivi members to get their MPL cards shot and practising my drum playing in the 10 m range. What?

Wheres the cheese?

ATB
    Chief Squeeker.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    And I will be 'over the hill' encouraging Rivi members to get their MPL cards shot and practising my drum playing in the 10 m range. What?

Wheres the cheese?

ATB
    Chief Squeeker.
    Is the Bugle bust?

A nice rousing few hours on that should be very encouraging and lift the spirits a bit.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Is the Bugle bust?

A nice rousing few hours on that should be very encouraging and lift the spirits a bit.
    TC 1 doesn't need a bugle; his voice can be heard easily down at the Reebok stadium........
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    TC 1 doesn't need a bugle; his voice can be heard easily down at the Reebok stadium........
    Yeah, and that's when he takes his grandson to Ewood.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    Yeah, and that's when he takes his grandson to Ewood.
    He never admitted to being a Rovers fan!

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    He never admitted to being a Rovers fan!
    Never realised he was that Kean on footy Twas a good night last night really enjoyed the comp improved me scores, that helps i suppose . Now what would the scores be with some serious practice.Good to see so many shooters there,it kept Bob from getting bored, organising the details and trying to stop me from mis-placing my cards. OPPs Just heard Steve Kean has resigned !!
    Last edited by gordon; 28-09-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: spelling

We tried to misplace some cards but IJ tore the place apart looking for them. He will have no such luck finding them when we light the Pot Belly again.

We tried to misplace some cards but IJ tore the place apart looking for them. He will have no such luck finding them when we light the Pot Belly again.
    Yes, you cheating rabbis! Just because one of YOUR team members produced a low score doesn't mean you have to hide it.

The fact that I encouraged her to shoot the competition has nothing to do with the matter. Its called 'tactics'

ATB
    TC1
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Yes, you cheating rabbis! Just because one of YOUR team members produced a low score doesn't mean you have to hide it.

The fact that I encouraged her to shoot the competition has nothing to do with the matter. Its called 'tactics'

ATB
    TC1
    Yes, but to tell her, wrongly, she had only taken 4 shots and allow her to shot again was below the belt.

Yes, but to tell her, wrongly, she had only taken 4 shots and allow her to shot again was below the belt.
    .....brilliant idea though - makes us proud - what a guy!