Thread: Lovely diana 100 value help please

Lovely diana 100 value help please

hi all just need a bit of help with a valuation i've took this gun in a p/ex deal and gave 450 quid for it
    its in immaculate condition its as good as new and shoots brilliantly,and is fitted with an exspensive rear sight
    its got the Anschutz variable aperture colour filter iris fitted to the Walther tunnel back sight with elevation/windage click stops,
    its a minter and as i dont know these target guns very well,and i need some help on price before i put it up for sale
    thanks for any help in advance
    atb
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    hi all just need a bit of help with a valuation i've took this gun in a p/ex deal and gave 450 quid for it
    its in immaculate condition its as good as new and shoots brilliantly,and is fitted with an exspensive rear sight
    its got the Anschutz variable aperture colour filter iris fitted to the Walther tunnel back sight with elevation/windage click stops,
    its a minter and as i dont know these target guns very well,and i need some help on price before i put it up for sale
    thanks for any help in advance
    atb
    dave
    Not sure of UK prices but in Germany that sort of money is what they are making so you are "safe".
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Correct

Dave,

Air-tech is correct. The prices in Germany are around 400 Euro. It's quite a rare gun even in Germany, and only about 10 are sold on egun yearly.

/ Micke