Thread: morini strip down guide

morini strip down guide

I keep seeing people here and other forums saying how easy the morini cm162 is to work on, which is fine if you know what you are doing. i will not mess with anything unless i know what i am doing especially an expensive piece of kit like this. Is there anywhere on web etc that you can actually get a strip down guide or service manual. I have the exploded view in the manual ok but that does not explain procedure. At the end of the day i would like to be able to be self sufficient and not lose the gun for weeks at a time for servicing.

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Unless you have the specific tools and a good reg checker I wouldn't even go there - chances are you will be without it for a lot longer if you have to replace a part :-)

Lee
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Ruin
    I spoke to Iqbal Ubhi at the British Campionships at the week end, he is fully set up to service Morini's and he can also do group testing with different pellets for you.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

thanks

thanks for replies lee and robin, just wanted to confirm to myself that it was not actually that easy, I shall have to speak with iqbal soon robin, atm on chrono consistency is good, but as it has not been used for a while i should imagine it will need a service. the only thing that actually failed on me was cylinder losing air but have bought another and use the faulty one for practice as air loss is quite slow. Having just renewed my interest am a bit loathe to lose it for a while but may buy a back up gun like a rohm or a ssp

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Iqbal is a top level international target shooter and a thouroughly nice guy, I'm sure he appreciates the need for quick turn around and I think he has all service spares in stock, mention your cylinder as well, thats probably only seals.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?