Thread: Feinwerkbau 300S Running Boar - Laufende Scheibe - 300S/RT

Feinwerkbau 300S Running Boar - Laufende Scheibe - 300S/RT

No, not for sale. I should have just picked one up. When all's said and done it will have cost me around 380 quid.

Very nice condition, not mint-perfect but very nice. No scope (well, I classify a crappy *x20 Tasco as no scope...)

Whaddya tink?

Also, what are the chances of finding a suitable RT scope?
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Which stock pattern? - I have seen four differing styles of R/B stock on the 300 so far!

This is my FWB300 R/B picked up in a trade a while back: http://www.airrifle.co.za/picture.ph...ictureid=15912 http://www.airrifle.co.za/picture.ph...ictureid=15911

It needed a service, the piston buffer was on its way out and the springs were a bit tired, also stripped the varnish from the stock and oiled it as it was scratched and just looking scruffy. Now looks nice and shoots sweetly yielding around 600fps with JSB Exact, about 630 with Finale Match.

As to finding an R/T scope - from all accounts they are not cheap (especially if bought new), but can occasionally be found s/h.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.

Thanks Dale, mine is exactly like yours.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Running boar

Hi picked 1 up from okhampton gun shop paid £380.00 but mine has a thumhole stock condition 9.5 out of ten no scope fitted but comes with moderator .best regards craig

fwb300

hi i did well last september i picked up a fwb300su mint with extras for £160 .been shooting the heads off matches the other day .better than a pcp.
    atb mark

Quote Originally Posted by nokia View Post
    Hi picked 1 up from okhampton gun shop paid £380.00 but mine has a thumhole stock condition 9.5 out of ten no scope fitted but comes with moderator .best regards craig
    Nice find!! How about some pictures for everyone to enjoy.

Never looked in the Okehampton shop, perhaps might be worth a visit next time I go past there.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.