Thread: World Cup Ticket Warning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Could you be wrong? My misses and I have tickets and we arent Royalty etc....

Adam

Could you be wrong? My misses and I have tickets and we arent Royalty etc....
    Could you confirm that your tickets are for the World Cup at Woolwich in April- May and if so:

Pray tell how and from where you obtained them?

Rutty

Sure. I'll check in the morning. I believe the are through Surrey Small Bore Rifle Association. SCSBRA.....

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    If these are WORLD CUP tickets you are about to be inundated as the NSRA, BS don't have any!!!!

The Minister of Sport and Locog say they are not available for general supply!!! So I suspect what you have are Olympic shooting tickets not World Cup.

If they are WC, please get me two for Thursday the 19th!!! Robin
    Last edited by RobinC; 06-03-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

The Official ISSF Word Cup site has recently been updated and now states,

"No public tickets are on sale for this event. Entry is limited to athlete friends and family and members of BS."

So thats final, we are not permitted, my MP and the Sports Minister have gone strangely quiet.

Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Do we know if any of our sporting representatives have asked why? Isn't it time they had a tantrum or something, anything?

I Know Rutty has spoken to the NSRA Vice chairman, even though they are weak its not the shooting bodies its LOCOG, the shooting bodies are just being weak and ineffective. I'm disgusted that the Sports Minister does not over rule LOGOG, he is their customer on our behalf.
    But then look at the responce on here, a couple of comments, I also put it on Pilkguns TargetTalk in the hope of making it an international issue, but basically target shooting in this country is now a very tiny minority, the majority of shooters are game or plinkers, the MP's and Minister probably did not get a half a dozen complaints.
    Its frustrating and infuriating.
    Robin
    Last edited by RobinC; 09-03-2012 at 04:04 PM.