Thread: "Vintage" Webley pellets, .177

"Vintage" Webley pellets, .177

Any ideas on the value of a tin?

Pictures here:

http://www.heaven-knows.net/forsale/...ebleyPell1.JPG
    http://www.heaven-knows.net/forsale/...ebleyPell2.JPG

Thanks for any info

Jason

"You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox." - Tim Vine

Vintage Airgun Pellets

These go for around £20 for an Empty Tin in good condition on Fleabay

This tin will probably polish up nicely and the fact it contains what looks like its original pellets may mean it could fetch a little more £30- £40 judging by other prices paid on that site.

edbear2 Guest
    Hi, IMHO, The tin is a bit far gone due to rust, the original pellets are nice to have, so you may get bids from someone with an empty, but better condition tin (I have done this myself in the past!).

I can't see anything under the pellets, there was originally an oblong token for a Webley badge, but these are pretty rare from this period of tin. These turn up fairly often, and recent ones in VGC with contents seem to making £28-40.

I would say yours would go £10-15 at most sadly because of the rust

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Hi, IMHO, The tin is a bit far gone due to rust,

I can't see anything under the pellets, there was originally an oblong token for a Webley badge,
    Thanks for the replies all

The tin is the best I can get it I feel, without losing anymore paint or surface from it. Theres nothing under the pellets either Just had a quick look!

Thanks again

Jason

"You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox." - Tim Vine