Thread: Knight Guitars

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Knight Guitars

I've tried emailing and PM-ing Alan but not had a reply. Perhaps someone knows him, maybe he is ill or having a difficult time?

atb

Alistair

I'm also waiting for a reply. I know he's been snowed under with work.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    ah, that would be it then. Thanks.

Knight Guitars

Sorry to be dragging up a really old thread, I had Alan's mobile but it seems this has now gone or been changed

I've sent him a PM here but need to get in contact with him as he has a couple of rifles he's doing woodwork on

Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post

I've sent him a PM here but need to get in contact with him as he has a couple of rifles he's doing woodwork on

Martyn
    I doubt you'll reach him by PM, Martyn.

As he hasn't signed on here since 27/2/2013.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I doubt you'll reach him by PM, Martyn.

As he hasn't signed on here since 27/2/2013.

All the best Mick
    Thanks Mick, PM sent

I've just looked and he hasn't been active on the AGF since 3/8/2014 so perhaps someone has contact details for Alan ?

Or if you have an address, perhaps there's a forum member who lives near enough to call in on him ?

All the best Mick

Knight Guitars

Thanks Mick, I found an email address, not postal address. The email I sent hasn't been bounced as undeliverable so hopefully account is still active

I think his (or his fathers) business is somewhere in Essex, perhaps close to where TR Robb is as he mentioned he was literally down the road from him

If any member on here has any information, could they please PM me any contact details they have as I'm keen to get in contact with Alan to see about getting my S10 and Phoenix back
    Last edited by MartynB; 22-10-2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Manners

Thanks Mick, I found an email address, not postal address. The email I sent hasn't been bounced as undeliverable so hopefully account is still active

I think his (or his fathers) business is somewhere in Essex, perhaps close to where TR Robb is as he mentioned he was literally down the road from him

If any member on here has any information, could they please PM me any contact details they have as I'm keen to get in contact with Alan to see about getting my S10 and Phoenix back
    By way of an uapdate, email at this time hasn't been bounced as undeliverable, equally no reply but I'm hopeful this is a step forward

By way of an uapdate, email at this time hasn't been bounced as undeliverable, equally no reply
    If any member on here knows Alan, has a current phone number or knows of either his home or works address, could they PM me please, any details greatly appreciated

If any member on here knows Alan, has a current phone number or knows of either his home or works address, could they PM me please, any details greatly appreciated
    You have a PM

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    You have a PM
    And replied, thanks so much for the info, really appreciate your help