Thread: Crosman Mark 2 target pistol

Question Crosman Mark 2 target pistol

I got this recently its a great pistol with a superb trigger, however i have a permanent shoulder injury, and i am struggling with the weight looking to swap it for a ssp/co2 target pistol can anyone tell me please how i should value it for a swap??, its in great condition will try & add some pics later ...mike... Hmmm looks like i can't add links to pics shame?.

SWAP AGREED thanks
    Last edited by mickson; 07-03-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: additions

Mick,
    First off ,your picture link isn`t working. Havng said that, they usualy sell in the £120-150 range.

Pete.

Mk2

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    Mick,
    First off ,your picture link isn`t working. Havng said that, they usualy sell in the £120-150 range.

Pete.
    thanks for that, i can get a tiny thumbnail up, but it won't expand so no point, at least you have given me a guide ...mike...

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    A Hammerli Single is a nice light accurate match pistol that runs on Sparklet Co2 capsules, I recommend it if you can find one. Superb quality.

Mk2

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    A Hammerli Single is a nice light accurate match pistol that runs on Sparklet Co2 capsules, I recommend it if you can find one. Superb quality.
    Thanks for that i have now put the pistol in the Swaps/wanted section with Pictures ...mike...
    I have now agreed a swap as it happens for a Hammerli Single !! thanks to all for your Help ...mike...
    Last edited by mickson; 07-03-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: additions