Thread: Webley Service Air Rifle For Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bumpety bump

Could be open to very near offers...

I would really love to add one of these to my collection, but i have a baby due any day now and my misses will go absolutely spare if i brought it.

You never know at this rate I could still have it next year - she might come round to the idea then........

hi there, 293 views and no serious intrest, forum etiquette prevents coments on a sales thread that would interfere with sale,however if you post a valuation thread im sure you will get a few replys from the experts on the webley service (i am not one though i do own a webley service with two barrels) please dont take offence at this as it is done with the intention of helping you. atvb John

Hi - not offended at all - thanks for the idea. I did show pics on the site a year ago and the value was considered to be around the £500 mark.

Im not too fussed about selling it. The prices of these seem to go up all the time. I just think I could do with a modern rifle with a scope and its time for a change anyway.

As I have had no interest I will give it a PRICE REDUCTION of £475

Regards

I would definitely be willing to give you £50 for it, but surely you meant to say 'a price reduction TO £475'!

ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by wsmk2 View Post
    Hi - not offended at all - thanks for the idea. I did show pics on the site a year ago and the value was considered to be around the £500 mark.

Im not too fussed about selling it. The prices of these seem to go up all the time. I just think I could do with a modern rifle with a scope and its time for a change anyway.

As I have had no interest I will give it a PRICE REDUCTION of £475

Regards
    must be a bargain of the week.

Hi your quite right Reduced to £475 but as you spotted the error Ill now make it £450 and give myself a £25 fine for being so daft!!

Please form an orderly queue before it ends up back in the cupboard.

Cheers