Hi - selling my Webley Service Air Rifle.

Its time for a change and I am considering buying a modern air rifle (sacrilege I know) with a scope as my eyes are not as good as they used to be.

It is a .177 (rarer than the .22) and sought after.

The action has serial number S4929 and the barrel 5312.

It has been re blued and I was told that it was sent back to Webley for a refurbish at some point. It has been done to an amazing standard.

It is still in excellent condition apart from where someone has replaced a pin and filed it down past the blueing (see pics). It is very accurate and a joy to use and seems more than powerful enough.

The middle sight is a replacement and is packed and can be moved with pressure from side to side and I have kept it like this so I can easily adjust the sights. It has a repaired crack in the stock as it meets the action again see pics. It has a small dent in the wood on the stock (tiny) and the butt plate looks slightly nibbled at the thin end but is probably original so not to bad after 70 plus years!

Apart from what I have mentioned it is in incredible condition and ready to use - it is not a restoration project but bear in mind its age.

Pics here www.flickr.com/photos/57993745@N04/

Asking £525 and would prefer collection in person. If not would post at cost. The barrel is probably worth half this alone.

If you do buy this you are confirming you are over 18 and not prohibited by law from making the purchase legally.

Regards