Thread: Barpc 2012 easter bunny bash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes I know this thread should've dropped off the page by now but I just wanted to say thanks for the trophy (2nd in 'Proper Class') that a BARPC member dropped in earlier today (Thanks Tim!) unexpected - don't often win anything

And to say Diane was sad not to have taken 'Top Lady' but I pointed out that a certain Ms Spongebob had shot out of her fish-nets to take that title for the Sussex lot too!
    Will they stop at nothing to win?....

All the best,

Paul.
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
    Yes I know this thread should've dropped off the page by now but I just wanted to say thanks for the trophy (2nd in 'Proper Class') that a BARPC member dropped in earlier today (Thanks Tim!) unexpected - don't often win anything

And to say Diane was sad not to have taken 'Top Lady' but I pointed out that a certain Ms Spongebob had shot out of her fish-nets to take that title for the Sussex lot too!
    Will they stoop at nothing to win?....

All the best,

Paul.
    Er NO...

But they're not a bad bunch really. Only glad you did your bit to avoid total humiliation for the region Paul.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

On that count Bob i believe the man with the Mower Failed......

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!