Thread: Good sites for second hand guns?

Good sites for second hand guns?

I am new to this forum and the whole shooting business. I am trying out various guns and am not going to get one straight away as I want to make a informed choice (considering how much some of them cost!) though was wondering if anyone knew of any good second hand gun sites.

Gun sites

Try gunstar,pretty good site i have bought and sold on there.

This one !

Get established on here, introduce yourself etc and you will soon have access to an Aladdin's cave which is the sales section

Oh , and by the way - state your town or nearest town on your profile or you will never , ever get access to the sales...
    Last edited by JsE.; 08-03-2012 at 09:36 AM.
    Making waves since 1971.

Quote Originally Posted by JsE. View Post
    This one !

Get established on here, introduce yourself etc and you will soon have access to an Aladdin's cave which is the sales section
    You'll also find a wealth of expertise, knowledge and freely given advice on most topics. Read the stickies and if in doubt ask a Mod ( they have nothing else to do but sit with their feet up in the Mods' lounge, eating chocolate biscuits. Allegedly )

But if you have a thin skin or lack a sense of humour I should steer clear of the non-airgun section.

ATVB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

defblade is offline There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza
    Quote Originally Posted by JsE. View Post
    This one !
    +2

Also note: just about everything that comes up on this site at realistic prices moves, and moves FAST!

Luckily, as I'm not looking to actually buy anything at the moment (cabinet's full and wife knows it!) all the stuff that might have tempted me is usually sold before I see it

When you're looking to really buy something in particular, check several times a day and when the gun you want at a price that's OK appears, don't go away to "think about it" or you'll most likely find yourself waiting for another one to come up....
    New: Hammerli AP20; BSA Meteor for daughter (and rats ); TX200 with a scope on top;
    Baikal MP-651K for plinking; and a friend with an Original 75 he doesn't mind me using!

Good gun site

Try E-gun it's German I don't know how to use it, set up a bit like i think but well worth a look.