Thread: Bought me a HW40!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Get its Bigger Brother a HW75 also a SSP

Good choice Peteswright - they are great little pistols. I have had mine about 6 months and use it regularly - no problems with it at all.

I'm sure if you follow appinpar68's suggestion of an hw75 you would love it - though if you you want a challenge, go for an hw45 (at the moment I'm feeling as though I am just starting to get the measure of mine it ...but one tiny lapse with grip or trigger control and it shoots where it wants rather than where I want!)

ATB

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by JonRA View Post
    Good choice Peteswright - they are great little pistols. I have had mine about 6 months and use it regularly - no problems with it at all.

I'm sure if you follow appinpar68's suggestion of an hw75 you would love it - though if you you want a challenge, go for an hw45 (at the moment I'm feeling as though I am just starting to get the measure of mine it ...but one tiny lapse with grip or trigger control and it shoots where it wants rather than where I want!)

ATB

Jon
    Ive shot both pistols you suggested, and yes, like both, but the HW75 is very expensive (got Alecto instead) The HW 45 also great but being used to the controllability and accuracy of pneumatics, I find springer's hard work!!! Thanks for response
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Sorry to hijack !

Anyone got an HW45 they want to part with ??

Tried one a few weekends ago - loved it !!

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by appinpar68 View Post
    Get its Bigger Brother a HW75 also a SSP
    I actually like the feel of HW40 more than the 75. Ta for response.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.