Thread: Chalk Targets

Chalk Targets

Hi guys I hope this is appropriate and allowed if not my sincerest apology,

I recently had trouble finding anywhere that sells the chalk discs/targets so had a gander online and found a site that sells them and just wanted to share my find most of you probably know about them or buy them locally but if your like me and can't get them locally I recommend chalktargets.co.uk great service just got back from shooting some was managing to hit 38mm ones hanging from copper wire at 20M with my webley ratty well pleased with that awesome feeling when you hit one and watch it explode lol, anyway just thought i'd share that, I'm a big believer in supporting small buisnesses guys the owner of the site makes them herself i think very happy anyway

Thumbs up

Just what I wanted

happy days then lol awesome to shoot ill definately be buying them on the regular now cant go back to tin cans now lol

have "upgraded" to 20mm now cheaper and more satisfying to hit, can hit these quite accurately now at 20M I bought a club box had it for months aand still have loads left, very fun

ATB

Many thanks for the heads up - been looking for these since i used to work for a firearms dealer!

R