Thread: Feinwerkbau C25 Match Pistol

Feinwerkbau C25 Match Pistol

Hi
    I have put an ad in the sales section for one of my FWB C25's.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Are you selling the one with the vented barrel or your earlier version?

Can't see the ad - has it been sold?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi Zooma
    The earlier one. Not sold yet, the time of the last bump was 10.22 yesterday. I am selling as I want to buy a lighter pistol for 60 shot comps. Will still keep the one with the vented barrel.

Regards
    Dave
    Evo 10 Compact.

OK - good idea.

If you can make it to the Rossendale Club one night you can try a 60 shot course with my P44 - another lightweight match pistol that could be worth considering.

Thanks for the offer.

What is the weight of the P44 ? Is it as easy to shoot as the LP10 ?
    Evo 10 Compact.

When I bought my new P44 last year it was claimed to be the lightest match air pistol at 950 grams - not sure if that is true now as the new Walther may be a contender for that title.

I still have an LP10, and I would say the P44 is easier to shoot with effortless one finger cocking and pin point accuracy.

I enjoy shooting them both, and as always it will be a matter of personal preference - but I can take them both to the club tonight if you would like to pop across and see what you think.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Hi Dave
    If you've now officially joined us in the category of women/juniors/and old men, you should try the LP2 compact, there must be 10 in our club used by those that find LP10's a tad too heavy, including one shooter who is England squad. Cheaper as well.
    Good shooting.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Hi Robin
    Yes I was considering an LP2, one factor though was the maximum rear sight width of 4mm with a foresight of 4.5mm, I guess it must work OK .
    The standard at only 905 grm would be a relief after my C25 at 1225 grm. Just looked up the compact - only 780 grm

We have a couple of compacts at our club, but only with small grips so I can not try them properly.
    They are cheaper but come with only 1 cylinder.

Regards
    Dave
    Evo 10 Compact.