Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
Don't see why you would want to up it to 12 flds,these are specially designed for 10m,much better options are available for less cash
Sure...

But if It can be done, why not ? (cash is a non issue to me - having a special unique airgun on the other hand is why I "collect" & personalise them ; people collect cheap to very expensive items - we all do this, for whatever , dont we ?).

Same could be said about the Ans. 8002 /9003 - 10m air rifles - which are modded by Dave Welham & another UK guru...Its a personal choice to mod. to no ends...ie: go as far as fit a CZ barrel suited to higher velocity, sticking on a March scope, fitting a titanium cylinder by Mick T., etc..., even if its for garden plinking

Pimping, modding, customising is not only restricted to the high end stuff...plenty of forums around the world where even Chinese SMK rifles are "pimped" by owners who love 'em and spend more £££ than the original cost of the rifle

Example I found this morning on personal choice to pimping/modding/customizing - comes from BRAZIL; see this > http://coronhasmartins.com.br/

Anyhow, Its just my hobby to have a unique collection - hope you understand ?