Thread: £200 budget

£200 budget

Evening folks. couple of things im hoping someone can help me with. recently got a px4 storm, first meddle with c02 and loving it...great for plinking about the garden. However my favourite pistol visually is the glock 17 but i can only seem to find them in BB form which isnt for me im afraid. Are they available in pellet form pref .177.
    Finally beside my inquiry above im looking for a new airpistol on a budget of roughly £200 give or take, this has to be either a spring or pneumatic. I currently own the hw45, web hurricane, web alecto so we can cross out them from any list that may be compliled.
    thanks in advance guys.

phil

Well,given that everything else is crap compared to an HW45 the world's your oyster.
    Cometa Indian?

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    A good PCP would round out your collection nicely... I recently got a 2nd hand Brocock Atomic for £170.
    If you could spend a little more you could maybe find one of the newer multishot models perhaps?

.177 pellet air pistol

There are a couple of Glock looking air pistols. Can think of the Crosman T4 at the moment, has 8 shot rotary mag. For less than £200 look for Original Model 10M or 6M. Brilliantly accurate recoilless spring pistols with great adjustable trigger.