Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the Airgun centre rayleigh

What do you think of the Airgun centre rayleigh

What are people experience of The Airgun Centre in rayleigh, Essex. Thinking of getting a new HW from there

Thanks joe

AFAIAA it has a good rep and they include servicing within the price of purchase.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

I`ve bought from them a number of times ( HWs , Panther and Scopes) and never had a bad deal . Usually have a cup of tea and end up buying more than i intended , but who`s not done that. Their back up has a good reputation too.

Andy Y
    A wise man has something to say, a fool has to say something.

There was a thread somewhere a few weeks ago on this very topic and I was amazed as to how any shop can have so many people singing their praises. Excellent feedback, IIRC.

Top people to deal with and you will never go wrong with their warranty / servicing for as long as you own the gun.

Do they sell 2nd hand guns?

Quote Originally Posted by TbirdX View Post
    Do they sell 2nd hand guns?
    Yes they do.

I bought 3 new air rifles from them and the couldnt do more for me. Great shop.

May have a whizz down there tomorrow then

bought some falcons last week, i asked one of the guys if they have the falcon accuracy, but he looked like he couldn't be bothered... he said '' no mate, we don't do the falcons'' ... then looking around in the shop, another guy asked me if he can help me... told him what i am after and surprise... '' of course we have mate... how many would you like?'' ... they only got 4 left, bought them all but he told me to ring the shop in a week time if i want more, they gonna restock... very very helpfull this bloke... not sure about the other one...

Bought two guns from them. Great place. Don't forget to barter some freebies

Ah thanks alot for the feedback. Just about to pop down now.
    Will be dissaapointed now if I dont get a tea

Hello everyone, have only just been approved to post but felt obliged after reading the question here to make this my first. Iv brought from alot of gunshops and after good feedback from this site when it was first set up (can anyone here still remember those days?) decided to purchase my pride and job from them. The customer service, advice and aftercare simply are second to non. Prices may be slightly higher than some but you do get what you pay for and when your talking over £1000 for a gun you want to last a lifetime i'd recommend going to the best possible source. You will not beat the Airgun Centre in my eyes.

If you go to the shop in person mind you dont be disappointed by the size of the shop! Its very very small and the pics in the mags led me to believe it would be more like a warehouse lol They do say good things come in small packages.

Never bought a rifle from them but pop in occasionally when I'm down that way for bits and bobs. They have always been very helpful and, unless screaming busy, always up for a good natter

Thumbs up

Well i did not get a cuppa, but I did get a bipod and they fitted it for me, nice guys.

prices are a bit higher than most though not sure why