Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you think of the Airgun centre rayleigh

great company to deal with

lifetime eh, must be cheaper if your over eighty
    Joe.

Bought one gun from there a while ago and all good, They been selling guns for years so they must have a good load
    Of customers who been happy with their service, I was,

Absolutely fantastic shop and service very knowledgable staff and so friendly...

Airgun Centre

I used to buy a fair few airguns in the Airgun Centre, but this was back in the day when it was known as John Stevens Airgun Centre. The current boss Peter was not much more than a lad then. Buying an airgun was always an entertaining experience, Good advice and interesting airgun antidotes a plenty, with some TVR (cars) chat too.
    So i called in last year, out of nostalgia really, knowing that Peter was now at the helm, . and having read a few good reviews over the years. The shop hadn't phsycialy changed much, still has the dark glass that entices you within. I was greeted by a big bloke, who obviously spends alot of time at the gym looking in the mirror! I asked "do you have any older, more collectable airguns in stock" seeing only rows of new PCPs. "Like what"? he asks, "older springers, HWs BSAs etc," I replied. "Do you know what this is"? he asked, pointing to a rifle on a stand on the counter. "No" "Its an AirArms TX200 SR" "That's what you need! " and then walked off never to be seen again! That, I'm afraid is my only experience of TheAirgun Centre in recent years!
    Last edited by Joncaddy; 05-12-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

oh dear