Thread: Nikon Pro Staff 2-7 x 32 NEW 08 percent Light Transmission Spec

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not that anyone needs milldots to hunt with an airgun at the short ranges involved, but I'm sure it would make some extra dough for the manufacturers , so they will even if it's just for Mad Milldot itus .......

Couldn't agree more - I've always been amazed that Simmons hasn't turned out a mil-dot WTC!

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    In my eyes the Simmons WTC range was over priced and not all they were cracked up to be, my Bushnell Trophy was brighter than my old WTC 3.5-10x50 and my Legend leaves it for dead, I'm seriously thinking of getting a Nikon next.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Lightbulb

Wot about
    WWW.riflecraft.co.uk

Vortex Crosfire 2-7x32 with dead hold bdc ret for £96 + vat
    Or
    Vortex Dimondback 2-7x35 (yes 35!) With dead hold bdc ret fo4 £144 + vat

Let me explain.., I have the old style prostaff 4x32 and its awesome, sweet simple & effective., but every now and then I like to plink out to 75 - 100 yrds., and the hold over on my .22 evo running 11ftlbs is quite a lot at that distance, add a st plex ret into the mix and your really guessing., and 4x mag isn't quite enough., so I thought the prostaff 2-7x32 with there bdc ret would be great.., can I find one in this country? NO! so I looked at the redfield: way overpriced for something only as Good as a Nikon, leup: the same & no hold over points, lots of cheapish options but no quality glass
    Then I saw the vortex's on rifle craft..,
    Any thoughts?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Take a look at the Nikon EFR 3-9x40AO scope its all the airgun scope you need for simple hunting but I wish it had the bdc RET, saying that the no fuss ultra fine ret does its job well with a dot in the centre of the cross hairs, it only takes a few squirrels to fall in love with this little optic, and will focus on full mag at about 10 feet.