Thread: New holsters for the colt 1911

New holsters for the colt 1911

Hello All
    Im now offering five new holsters for the colt 1911 all available in left or right hand and in black, tan, mahogany or any other colour i can get. all holsters in photos are tan. please note these are made to order

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ers/?start=all

the first is the Weeping Heart Bikini a simple leather ring with a forward cant that will fit onto a 1.5" belt
    simple in design but very effective, a low budget solution price £18

next is a 3 persons again with forward cant but can be made as a strongside (straight) can be made to fit a 1.5" to 3.5" belt.
    price £22

next is a Hugger with two belt positions one straight and one forward, this holster has the over the hammer retaining thumb release strap which can be fastened with the hammer cocked or decocked, again made for the 1.5" belt. price £33

Then we have the Pancho, this holster is in the old west style with skirt and teardrop toe plug in either straight or forward cant, it will take upto a 3" belt, price £43

And last is the Para Military/Cavalry Flap holster.
    This holster was made to be worn either high up on the belt or down the leg so i made a small alteration so you can change the belt loop over and have the best of both worlds,simply undo the three screws and swap them over the leg tie has two positions and can be removed if not wanted
    the belt loop used to attach to the leg is on a swivel so it can be positiond were you want it. price £55

all prices are plus P+P
    IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE DROP ME AN EMAIL AS I TEND TO GET EMAILS FASTER THAN PM'S johnbt92@yahoo.co.uk
    hope you all like them
    many thank
    john beattie (Skan)
    Last edited by skan; 08-04-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: add email

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Lovely work John!
    I saw one of your open front Smith holsters in action at the weekend and was very impressed with the design & function,
    Regards,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Cheers Nick, The ipas go well but thought i would try something different for all thoughts witness fans out there.

ps. i still haven't stripped the leaver action yet but will get around to it.

hope your well
    john