Thread: most powerful air pistol available to us here in UK?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I like the HW45, mines .177 and is doing 5.3 ftlbs with Rws Superfeild, but why the power thing! accuracey is way more important. One of the most accurate pistols I have is Hammerli Master co2 match pistol, 1973 model , with RWS Gecos its easily as accurate as some modern match pistols. Another more basic fave is my Crossman SP250 co2 in both .20 and .177(interchangeable barrels) designed for silouete shooting, )still looking for the .22 barel). Its, what works for you, so any pistol thats accurate for me.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Regarding dual power features: far from being a gimmick, it enables you to keep the same zero point for different ranges...

Something like the Alecto, with 3 power levels and a flippable front sight, could potentially shoot at point blank over a very wide distance...after you've done your homework of course.

I have Tau 7 Co2 target pistol.It has adjustable power from under 2 fpe to over 5 fpe depending on whether you want power or shot count,and it hits where you aim.Looks a bit weird but that's character.