Thread: Airgun World Competition Confusion

Airgun World Competition Confusion

Has anyone entered by text before? I tried entering the comp for the Diana PCP and got a text back saying the entries were closed yet it
    clearly states in the mag that entries close in May?? I was gutted because I felt sure I was going to win
    Last edited by maximus; 06-04-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: spellins

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    Has anyone entered by text before? I tried entering the comp for the Diana PCP and got a text back saying the entries were closed yet it
    clearly states in the mag that entries close in May?? I was gutted because I felt sure I was going to win
    and i bet you have still been charged
    the defect of equality is that we only desire it with our superiors
    Henri Bregne 1837 - 1899

last month i did the text for airgunner and airgun world. i received a text back from airgunner to say they had put me into the draw. i got nothing back from airgun world, yet i was charged for both.

this month i did exactly the same thing. only this time i got a text back from airgun world telling me they had accepted it, but no text back from airgunner. and once again i was charged for both.

surely they should both text back to say they have received the text. especially if they've taken the money from my phone fund.

Same story here, "campaign has closed". Really want one of those bad boys but not prepared to pay for it given the bad reports