Thread: F.a.o. Sid

F.a.o. Sid

sid please contact me.
    its been nearly 4 months since you cashed my cheques, and i still havent received anything from you ??
    whats going on ?
    if your not going to send the two rails then please send me my money back.
    or at least expalin whats going on !
    A Sapper is someone who quenches your thirst if you require a drink in the desert. If you need to cross the fastest river he will bridge that gap, and if the path ahead is too much to bear, the Sapper will guide you through holding your hand. UBIQUE is his motto - for he and his family have been everywhere.

cooky Guest
    Sammy i dont think he posts on here anymore

Gary C Guest
    Sammy
    Passed on message to Sid. He hasn't seen the post as he doesn't read the BBS.
    He has posted the stuff, clearly it hasn't arrived he will redress the matter

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C
    Sammy
    Passed on message to Sid. He hasn't seen the post as he doesn't read the BBS.
    He has posted the stuff, clearly it hasn't arrived he will redress the matter
    thanks for passing the message on gary. all i can say is he did post one mount,{months ago but it didnt fit, so i sent it back to him to adjust........never heard anything else for months...
    A Sapper is someone who quenches your thirst if you require a drink in the desert. If you need to cross the fastest river he will bridge that gap, and if the path ahead is too much to bear, the Sapper will guide you through holding your hand. UBIQUE is his motto - for he and his family have been everywhere.