Thread: More S10 questions

More S10 questions

Good evening ladies and gents

I have had a bull barrell Super 10 for about 18 months, every now and then the buddy bottle discharges of its own accord, this can be when the bottle is on the rifle and several hours after I have finished using it.

It seems to discharge all in one go.

Secondly sometimes I will be out using the rifle when it will stop firing- as if the bottle is out of air. If I take the bottle off and start again, it seems to work ok for a while.

I have stripped the cigar tube and cant see any problems with it so any hlp would be greatly apprecited.

Cheers guys

John

Acenorth. is offline Extreme Ironing World Record Holder.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkata
    Good evening ladies and gents

I have had a bull barrell Super 10 for about 18 months, every now and then the buddy bottle discharges of its own accord, this can be when the bottle is on the rifle and several hours after I have finished using it.

It seems to discharge all in one go.

Secondly sometimes I will be out using the rifle when it will stop firing- as if the bottle is out of air. If I take the bottle off and start again, it seems to work ok for a while.

I have stripped the cigar tube and cant see any problems with it so any hlp would be greatly apprecited.

Cheers guys

John
    First off John, I had the exact problem of the bottle discharging all its air only once. This was due to an error on my behalf not screwing it up tight, my fault I left it pretty loose.

I'm not expert but do a search for John Bowketts number and give him a bell, he will be able to tell you what your problem is.

I've had my Bullbarrel s10 for 11 months now and I think its the dogs danglies.

HTH

Ian
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Don't assume anything.... It makes an ASS out of U and ME