Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The air rifle or air pistol that you most wanted as a kid.

A 600 in each hand would have made me wet myself as a kid.

It certainly does now I have two

The gun that I always wanted but could never afford was, and is, a Feinwerkbau Mastersport. I have only ever seen a couple and shot only one. In my opinion the gun was the FWB version of a true full Venom HW. Maybe one day I will finally track one down.
    I am actually hoping that somebody brings an example of one to the "spring gun gathering" on 14-16th June. I actually have my own Sport being given a new dress at the moment, but it is totally standard inside and still a joy to shoot, once I have reacquainted myself with the less than Rekord like trigger assembly.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

I was one of those horribly annoying kids who convinced himself that what he owned was the best available. The upside of this was that I didn't really lust after anything, after I got a BSA Meteor for my 14th birthday. "Weihrauch's Rekord trigger is fantastic", I would read in Airgun World, and scoff: "Pah, these fools don't know that a Meteor has a perfectly good trigger, if you exercise proper control". Even as I progressed to other rifles (all BSAs, because they were the best) I continued to doubt that there was anything better.

Imagine my surprise when the local shop got in a second hand Mk.II TX200 Eyes were well and truly opened.

Matt

My first gun was i think a milbro G80, would have been about 1969-1970. I remember saving for it from my paper round cash, it was £5 at a local gunshop. Later i had a ASI Commando, i never had a new gun they where all second hand. What i really wanted was a BSA Super Meteor with the blonde stock in .22 but i never did get one, maybe one day.

Always wanted a Phase one Crosman 1377 classic as a kid.