Thread: .22 BSA METEOR MARK 2 air rifle and .22 BENJAMIN EB22 air pistol for sale

.22 BSA METEOR MARK 2 air rifle and .22 BENJAMIN EB22 air pistol for sale

The Meteor is serial numbered TA18143, and is from the 1960s. I obtained it in good used condition a few years ago and refurbished it. I re-varnished the stock and fitted a later O ring type piston head and home-made steel and nylon spring guides. The metal was factory enamelled in black and has some signs of use with rubs around the telescopic sight grooves.

In its current tuned form, it shoots FT Trophy pellets at 560 fps for 10.4 ft-lbs of energy. It is easy to cock and just makes a subdued “thunk” on firing. The enamel paint finish means that it is pretty well impervious to rust.

I still have the original piston head and spring guide and will include them with the gun if required.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b391/Otley/Meteor/

The Banjamin pistol is I think a current production model. It is in virtually as new condition and I’m selling it with its box, instruction manual, 50 CO2 bulbs and a soft pistol case.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b391/Otley/EB22/

I’d like £80 for the Meteor and £100 for the Benjamin; each collected from my home in Leeds, or the wife’s place of work in Masham, if that’s easier. Cash on collection and collection within five days of your posting your intent to purchase, please.

Please could you post your intent to buy and PM me also. I’ll then PM you my address and phone number.

Kind regards,

Otley

Maybe I need to revise the prices before the thread disappears off the page...

How about £50 for the Meteor, £75 for the Benjamin?

Regards

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    £75 posted? for the EB22 you got a deal.

If thats ok pm me your details for payment.

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

pm sent
    i am the master of suspense;but?

Meteor and EB22

Both still for sale. They need to go, so reasonable offers considered, but based on collection from here in Leeds rather than posting. The Meteor is probably nicer that it appears in the photos.

Hi,

Would you take £60 pick up for the benjamin?

cheers Mick

very happy with the meteor, he has a benjimin up for grabs ,get it before someone else does..
    i am the master of suspense;but?

Too late picked the benjamin up today

Mick