Thread: Collection Reduction

Collection Reduction

Hi the Following Rifles are for sale.

BSA Early 2 Screw Standard 45".22 Air Rifle approx date 1920. Good overall Blue?/Grey/Brown..Good Stock except for slight damage where a no 22 sight was fitted to it (no 22 sight missing always presumed damaged) £150.00.plus post @£17.00 by RM 48hr

BSA AIR RIFLE 43" .177..Serial No 12118... 1906/07 This Rifle is not a 5TH Batch it retains very good Blue/Brown,good clear roll markings,correct rear sight assembly, collectible Ivory Tipped Foresight,very good stock no bad marks £195.00 plus post @ £17.00 by RM 48hr. SOLD

BSA Meteor Mark 1 .22 ..Good Blue, correct ribbed Stock that has no bad marks good fore sight and complete rear sight £120.00 plus post @£17.00 by RM48 hr .

BSA A Series .177 one of only 770 made..The only one John Knibbs stated that he had seen that was complete with all of it's etching,very good Blue, Nice Stock £325.00 I would like a face to face transaction on this rifle due to it being so rare. SOLD

BSA C Series 43" .177 Compete with all it's etching very good Blue, nice stock £325.00 I would like a face to face transaction on this rifle because its so rare .SOLD..

Photographs can be sent preferably by whats app or email.

Regard's

Inproved...Steve ...
    Last edited by inproved; 17-11-2019 at 03:48 PM.

WoW!
    Some nice bits here...

Quote Originally Posted by inproved View Post
    Hi the Following Rifles are for sale.

BSA Early 2 Screw Standard 45".22 Air Rifle approx date 1920. Good overall Blue?/Grey/Brown..Good Stock except for slight damage where a no 22 sight was fitted to it (no 22 sight missing always presumed damaged) £150.00.plus post @£17.00 by RM 48hr

BSA AIR RIFLE 43" .177..Serial No 12118... 1906/07 This Rifle is not a 5TH Batch it retains very good Blue/Brown,good clear roll markings,correct rear sight assembly, collectible Ivory Tipped Foresight,very good stock no bad marks £195.00 plus post @ £17.00 by RM 48hr.

BSA Meteor Mark 1 .22 ..Good Blue, correct ribbed Stock that has no bad marks good fore sight and complete rear sight £120.00 plus post @£17.00 by RM48 hr .

BSA A Series .177 one of only 770 made..The only one John Knibbs stated that he had seen that was complete with all of it's etching,very good Blue, Nice Stock £325.00 I would like a face to face transaction on this rifle due to it being so rare.

BSA C Series 43" .177 Compete with all it's etching very good Blue, nice stock £325.00 I would like a face to face transaction on this rifle because its so rare .

Photographs can be sent preferably by whats app or email.

Regard's

Inproved...Steve ...
    Could I have some nice sharp pics of the 'C' series for the gallery please Steve? That's a very rare bird indeed. I've only seen a handful of 'C's and all were well used.

Much rarer than the 'A's IMO, of which I've seen quite a few, including at least two with nice etching (I have one myself). I rather doubt the 770 figure for the 'A' series, and from my experience the 'C's are much rarer.

Good luck with the sales.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Hi

Could you send me pics of all, but mostly interested in the last 2.

Email in my profile.

Thanks. Steve

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Hi Steve, emailed you for some pix..
    Cheers - JB
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Pictures

Hi Steve

Also PM’d you for some pictures

Cheers

Olly

Series "A" and "C "

Hi Steve ,

Not sure on the for sale etiquette re intent to buy, so following my pm last night to purchase.

I'll take the series " A " & "C" in .177 please.

Many Thanks

Steve..

Hi Steve.

If the a and c series sold as above then I don’t require pics.

Atb. Steve

Bump Up Please..

Regards Inproved Steve