Thread: Just Saying Hi from Norwich

Just Saying Hi from Norwich

Hi I'm Chris who suddenly seems to have a bit of spare time on my hands so thought I would have a look at doing a bit of shooting.

As yet I don't have a gun but That will probably change in the next few days. I had a go a couple of weeks ago on a mates smk xs78. Don't worry I'm not going to buy one. lol

I am also interested in motorbikes, I have 1200 Bandit, GPZ1100 A1 and 3 x military Harley Davidsons. One of which Is just about finished after being restored. It has taken me a couple of years cause because I only do a bit of work to it when I really feel like

I may/probably/maybe buy a Stoeger x20 within the few days. It seems to get a pretty good write up and I like the look of it.

Any way thats me any more would just be unnesseary wafle. I'll slip away into lurk mode.

Cheers

Chris

Hello Chris .

And welcome to the forum mate .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!
    Hi and welcome from another dweller of the land of 6 toes

From Norwich?

You'll fit in boooootifully round here - those extra fingers must make typing a breeze

Welcome aboard.. and top marks on the green machine Harleys, fantastic bikes, almost squaddie proof (almost!) and in my top 10 wish list for bikes I could strap a pup tent to and Foxtrot Oscar into the sunset on
    Steyr LP10E... when you absolutely positively have to punch neat holes in the middle at 10m accept no substitute

hi and welcome