Thread: ex-production and vintage pellet website archive

ex-production and vintage pellet website archive

hi everyone,
    i have made a website which hopefully i can get some input on and some help from you.

it is a website which focuses on older pellets and containers in the form of an archive...

i have literally just made it and hopefully people can put some of their knowledge into it so that it is a place of information for collectors and people who just want to know more and discuss with others

i am yet to put up many images but i have two people who will be sending me some more

please check it out and hopefully people can give me resources to include on the website.
    it can be found in my signature as a link to "vintagepelletarchive"

thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by TomSteebs View Post
    hi everyone,
    i have made a website which hopefully i can get some input on and some help from you.

it is a website which focuses on older pellets and containers in the form of an archive...

i have literally just made it and hopefully people can put some of their knowledge into it so that it is a place of information for collectors and people who just want to know more and discuss with others

i am yet to put up many images but i have two people who will be sending me some more

please check it out and hopefully people can give me resources to include on the website.
    it can be found in my signature as a link to "vintagepelletarchive"

thankyou
    This is a great idea. Well done! I will get the camera out and start taking a few pics...

Quote Originally Posted by njaw View Post
    This is a great idea. Well done! I will get the camera out and start taking a few pics...
    hopefully if it does get popular, i am going to start having to spend some money on fee's

any photo's guys & gals?

I like this idea Tom. I will send some pic's.Kev

edbear2 Guest
    HI Tom, all my flikr stuff is non copyright, and is 4-6 megs if downloaded in full size format...help yourself!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...7607964699940/

ATVB, Eddie

cheers ed i'll take a look

pellets

Hi Eddies got a great collection, it will be good to see it on arcive along with other information for the pellet collector and others intrested in their history,

sorry i'm not going to be able to keep the website going as i have turned my interests to other hobbies and i don't want it to become more popular before i discontinue it, sorry for the early dissapointment, but it was already nearly starting to cause fee's to be charged, that i couldn't afford for long periods......

back to normal i suppose, but if someone can think of a similar way to do it then i'll be happy to help and send the load of edited pics i did.

maybe a single photobucket account dedicated to it?
    Last edited by TomSteebs; 16-04-2012 at 10:24 PM.