I have a late model black coated all steel .22 premier that has had very little use so is nice and tight when I got it a couple of years ago of this site the first thing that I did was to strip it down and give it a good clean and put molly paste over all of the moving parts. I have now sold all of my other guns but this is one that I will never sell on as I just love shooting it and with practice it is surprisingly accurate.

I have never seen it written down but I think that it was model'd on the colt 1911 as I had an airsoft 1911 and out of curiosity one day I put them one on top of the other and they are almost exactly the same size and shape. Both of them fit in your hand like a glove for me this is where other makes of gun go wrong they are to big to grip properly.

I have always preferred shooting .22 over .177 quite why I do not no if there is any fault to be found in them for me it has to be that they could do with more power. I find that the .22 is good over 7m but not to much more and the .177 is good for over 10m I would love to be able to shoot longer distance up to 20m but there is no way that they will do that.

At one time I had a .22 Hurican and I am shore that it was more powerful people have said that is not as powerful but for me it should be as the tube is larger in dia so must hold more air.