Thread: asi paratrooper value

asi paratrooper value

Hi,came across the above in good used condition taday but did not know what to offer for it,anyone give me a ballpark figure please cheers.greasemonkey
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

70-80 quid or similar for a good clean one
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Has to be a nice one for that; you can always offer less. They do tend to rust a bit and there are quite a lot of rough looking ones out there; a good amount were sold. Make sure it does go pop at least. Good fun plinking gun.

thanks for your replies men,its not really my sort of thing,but when i saw it i was quite taken with it.might go back for another look.cheers ..greasemonkey
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    70-80 quid or similar for a good clean one
    Yeah, right Offer as little as you can get away with, but I'd expect to pay more like £60 for a good example of the .177 repeater, or £50 (ish) for a typical .22 single shot.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

How much do you want it and how much will the vender take ! seriously £50 - 7 5in my opinion. Last year I called in to an antique shoop in Brecon, the vender has had some good stuf in the past and I have bought occasionaly. Anyways, he had a Paratroper, rare he says, no says I, multi shoot he says, ok wheres the magazine tube! aint got it he says, price £300 yes £300 as there rare and a multi shoot. Needless to say I didnt buy it and as far as I am aware no one else has, 100% true story.