Thread: Valuation on Diana G85 (Bobcat)

Valuation on Diana G85 (Bobcat)

Hi there,
    I am interested in getting a valuation for three of my air guns, one of which is a Diana G85 (Bobcat). I have read the rules/ terms and conditions and this is in no way an advertisement to sell any of these guns. Its in very good condition and still shoots extremely well. The automatic safety works and apart from two small hairline cracks at the top of the black wooden stock where it meets the rifle itself, is in awesome condition.
    Here are some pictures, hope the link works.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1223443154

Thanks for your time and thank you for taking the time to read this post.
    Dave

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi and welcome to the BBS (and particularly collectors corner -- the best bit by a clear country mile ). For ref, I sold a rather lovely Milbro Diana G85 Bobcat similar to yours for £65 plus post a few years back (before the current economic crunch ), and so today, I would expect to see about £50 inc. secure post. Hope this helps, and once again, welcome to the AG BBS . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hi gareth

First of all, thank you for replying to my post. It's always interesting to see what these are roughly worth now and the generally interest in them. This will be an awsome starter rifle for my son. He's a bit too young for it yet though.

Thank you again for your time :-)

Doesnt seem a lot for an unusual looking little gun.
    Just paid £30 for a magazine on a modern airgun

Hello there , the 85 Bob cat was an update of the old model 16 if i remeber correctly. Think its a smooth bore, I can rember seeing one as a kit available from my mums old John England catalouge. Rember when you could buy even shotguns that way Bloody Poloticians